Are you a travel blogger or writer that’s interested in joining us?
Papa Le Film is a travel magazine based on safety and preparedness on road trips. We are always on the lookout for budding writers who a great travel story to tell and offer our readers helpful tips and advice.
Looking to build experience, improve your resume or simply get your name out there? Feel free to get in touch with us!
Here at Papa Le Film, we welcome writers to share your stories and articles with us!
To be considered as a Featured Contributor, article ideas must follow our criteria.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Articles must be completely original and not published everywhere else such as blogs, websites, or other sources.
- Content must be within 300-700 words
- Posts can include photos and videos
- Posts must be written in first person terms
- Must include useful tips for first-time travelers
- Posts that include holidays, campaigns, festivals, etc.
- Posts that are relevant to events to bring in meaningful travel
With Papa Le Film, you will have a featured bio that includes links to your preferred social media, website, and blog. You will also be able to build a community with our readers with your posts, insights, advice, and tips.
Send us an email with your pitch, and we will contact you right away.